Technical support is available all day and all night, every day of the year.
Access computer requirements and technical support contact information
How to get started in Web Conference Courses
ODU Web Conference Test Link: Test your audio and video before class
Online Tools for ODU Students
All ODU students have access to these online tools:
- MyODU: Your portal to all things ODU! Login to find links to ODU services, news and notifications all in one place.
- WebEx: create your own web conference meetings for group work or study session
- Box at ODU: up to 50GB of free online storage space for saving and sending files or collaborating online
- Lynda.com: free access to the entire lynda.com online training library
- G Suite for Education (Google Apps): free use of Google's G Suite features, including Google Drive and Hangouts
ODUOnline has partnered with community colleges across Virginia, Olympic College and Peninsula College in Washington State, and Yavapai College in Arizona.
Need a computer with faster Internet access? Need a place to study or take exams? Our partners support ODUOnline students with services such as computer labs, library access, and proctors. We also have ODUOnline staff at most of these locations for advising and student success coaching.