In our cybersecurity online graduate program, you'll work with ODU's School of Cybersecurity. That means cutting-edge research with experienced ODU faculty and hands-on experience through a virtual lab where you can conduct cybersecurity experiments.
Our faculty bring their research and experience into the classroom. Your online courses will involve real-world examples and applications in cybersecurity, cyber defense, and team management. Our comprehensive cybersecurity curriculum covers:
- Advanced cybersecurity principles, techniques, and operations
- Advanced topics in law and policy, including digital forensics
- Management and leadership in cybersecurity, including project management
- Technical training in emerging technologies
- opportunities to conduct cutting-edge research with faculty
You will choose five elective courses to focus your studies. Instead of a thesis, you will complete a capstone course that will apply your studies to solve real-world cybersecurity problems.
When you graduate, you will earn a Master of Science in Cybersecurity. You will be ready to advance your professional career, pursue doctoral studies, or teach cybersecurity in colleges and universities.