In our cybersecurity master's program, you'll work with ODU's School of Cybersecurity. That means cutting-edge research with experienced ODU faculty and hands-on experience through a virtual lab where you can conduct cybersecurity experiments.
Our faculty bring their research and experience into the classroom. Your online courses will involve real-world examples and applications in cybersecurity, cyber defense, and team management. Our comprehensive cybersecurity curriculum covers:
- Advanced cybersecurity principles, techniques, and operations
- Advanced topics in law and policy, including digital forensics
- Management and leadership in cybersecurity, including project management
- Technical training in emerging technologies
- opportunities to conduct cutting-edge research with faculty
You will choose five elective courses to focus your studies. Instead of a thesis, you will complete a capstone course that will apply your studies to solve cybersecurity problems.
When you complete this online master's degree, you will be ready to advance your professional career, pursue doctoral studies, or teach cybersecurity in colleges and universities.