About This Minor
With this minor, you will learn:
- the roles and functions of the human services professional;
- characteristics of human growth and development;
- characteristics of human services agencies;
- theories and skills of human services; and
- basic skills related to program evaluation, grant writing, and fundraising.
Want to learn more? Contact us!
- 15 credit hours
You will complete four required courses (12 credit hours) and choose one elective course.
A minor can only be earned as part of an undergraduate program. Talk with an enrollment coordinator to determine if you have credits that will transfer.
Online Learning Environment
Access course materials online from any location. Some classes will have live, regular online meeting times, while others will not. The instructor may schedule assignments and exams at specific times. All courses follow ODU's regular academic calendar.
- In-state Virginia Residents
- $393 per credit hour*
- Out-of-State Students
- $423 per credit hour
Meet Your Team
A dedicated enrollment team for your major will guide your transition to ODUGlobal.
Ready to get started?
Already have college credits?