If you already work in the public sector, ODU's online MPA will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance your career. If you're new to the public sector, you can build a foundation for future success with this master of public administration degree online.
This program will enhance your knowledge and competencies in five context areas:
- Public management processes, including public budgeting and personnel systems;
- Organizational design processes and behavior;
- Political, legal, and ethical concepts and issues of public administration;
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; and
- Policy analysis and program evaluation.
ODU's Public Administration program is NASPAA accredited by the Commission on Peer Review & Accreditation.