If you already work in the public sector, ODU's online Master of Public Administration will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance your career. If you're new to the public sector, you can build a foundation for future success with this MPA.
This program will enhance your knowledge and competencies in five context areas:
- Public management processes, including public budgeting and personnel systems;
- Organizational design processes and behavior;
- Political, legal, and ethical concepts and issues of public administration;
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; and
- Policy analysis and program evaluation.
ODU's Master of Public Administration program is NASPAA accredited by the Commission on Peer Review & Accreditation.