Why ODU for Elementary Teacher PreK-6 with initial VA licensure?

If you've completed a non-teaching bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, you can still qualify for a Virginia teaching license with an endorsement in PreK-6 through ODU's master of science in education degree program. 

In order to be recommended by ODU on the College Verification form for the Virginia teaching license, you must complete this program in its entirety.

This program is only for students in Virginia and Washington State.