This Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Nurse Executive program focuses on executive leadership skills for nurses. You'll work with vulnerable populations, fiscal and human resource management, quality magnet achievement, emerging technology and organizational research in clinical issues.
ODU's DNP program has transforms graduates into providers and administrators with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to:
- Take leadership in developing interdisciplinary teams
- Conduct evidence-based research
- Develop programs to improve healthcare outcomes
- Become business owners
- Address national policy issues
- Advocate for the use of healthcare technology
- Have a voice in healthcare change
Are you a registered nurse with a bachelor's degree in nursing? You may be able to complete this DNP program through ODU's online BSN to DNP degree pathway. Contact us to learn more.
ODU's Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.