This Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Nurse Executive program focuses on executive leadership skills for nurses. You'll work with vulnerable populations, fiscal and human resource management, quality magnet achievement, emerging technology and organizational research in clinical issues.
ODU's DNP program transforms graduates into providers and administrators with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to:
- Take leadership in developing interdisciplinary teams
- Conduct evidence-based research
- Develop programs to improve healthcare outcomes
- Become business owners
- Address national policy issues
- Advocate for the use of healthcare technology
- Have a voice in healthcare change
Are you a registered nurse with a bachelor's degree in nursing? You may be able to complete this DNP program through ODU's online MSN to DNP degree pathway. Complete the form on this page to learn more.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Old Dominion University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).