Why ODU for Nursing - Nurse Executive?
The Doctor of Nursing Practice Nurse Executive program focuses on executive leadership skills, working with vulnerable populations, fiscal and human resource management, quality magnet achievement, emerging technology and organizational research in clinical issues.
Our graduates tell us that ODU's DNP program has transformed them into providers and administrators with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to:
- Take leadership in developing interdisciplinary teams
- Conduct evidence-based research
- Develop programs to improve healthcare outcomes
- Become business owners
- Address national policy issues
- Advocate for the use of healthcare technology
- Have a voice in healthcare change
ODU's Doctor of Nursing Practice program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Are you a registered nurse with a bachelor's degree in nursing? You may be able to complete this online DNP program through ODU's BSN to DNP degree pathway. Contact us to learn more.
This program is not available in the following states: Washington