Admission to the MEM by Portable Media
Engineering Management (MEM) courses are available on portable media to Navy Nuclear Power School (Officer) and Prototype (NPS-O/Prototype) graduates as well as those from the Bettis Reactor Engineering School (BRES). If you meet these requirements, you may earn 12 credit hours of experiential credit toward your MEM degree.
If you are not a graduate of NPS-O/Prototype or BRES, you may be considered to take MEM courses by portable media on an individual basis. You must be pre-approved by the program director/advisor, Dr. Kim Sibson. Please contact Dr. Sibson at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your eligibility.
How to Apply
- Go to the Engineering Management by Portable Media information page and submit the contact form.
- Within 3-5 business days you will be contacted via email by our Military Enrollment Coordinator who will seek a 20-minute telephone, video conference, or face-to-face meeting with you to go over program details and next steps. He will serve as your administrative point-of-contact for the Engineering Management by Portable Media program and collaborate with the program director/advisor to support you during the program.
- Gather proof of your NPS-O/Prototype or BRES graduation in .pdf format. One of the following document choices is sufficient:
- joint service transcript,
- officer data card,
- fitness reports from each school,
- graduate certificates from each school,
- employee evaluations, or
- DOE certification.
- Gather ALL unofficial college and military transcripts in .pdf format.
- After you have met with the Military Enrollment Coordinator, you will receive step-by-step application instructions to ensure a smooth admission process.
- Direct application/admission questions to email@example.com or (757) 683-5783.
Once you are admitted, please use the Procedures for MEM Portable Media Courses to successfully complete the curriculum.