Interested in getting a Master of Business Administration? You might be able to save time and money with early entry to ODU's MBA program!
As a well-qualified ODU undergraduate student, you can start taking MBA-level courses as early as three semesters prior to graduation. You will be able to count up to 10 graduate credits as upper-level General Education requirements in your undergraduate degree. The entire MBA is 40 credit hours for business majors and 45 credit hours for non-business majors.
- Achieve a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550*
* Exceptional undergraduate students can apply for a GMAT waiver.
- Complete all lower level general education requirements
- Complete at least 24 credit hours at ODU with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Achieve a minimum index of 1200 (index is computed as 200 times the ODU GPA plus GMAT score)
What should I do first?
- As early as possible, contact the MBA program about your Early Entry options.
- Shortly after talking with the MBA program, tell your academic advisor that you're interested in the Linked MBA. They'll help you plan your undergraduate course of study based on the Linked MBA requirements.
- Plan to take the GMAT at least two semesters before you plan to enroll in MBA courses.
- Apply to the MBA program. Click here for deadlines.