With a public service minor, you will gain a solid theoretical foundation in the study and practice of public service, preparing you for citizenship, leadership, and careers in governmental and non-profit agencies and encouraging a spirit of volunteerism.
As a public service professional, you'll have the opportunity to:
- deliver and manage public programs,
- address critical issues in society,
- improve quality of life,
- build and bridge communities,
- strengthen democratic governance,
- lead change in public policy, and
- embrace civic responsibility.