Find a Proctor: Hampton Roads
If you attend class by physically traveling to Gornto Hall or a Hampton Roads Higher Education Center, follow your instructor’s directions about when and where to take the exam.
If you attend class online and live within 50 miles of ODU's main Norfolk campus, follow these steps:
- Identify the location where you plan to take your exam.
- Schedule an appointment at your chosen location.
- Click #3 below to Inform ODUOnline where you will take your exam.
Identify a location to take your exam:
University Testing Center at main campus
Located in the Student Success Center attached to Perry Library.
- 757-683-3697 (office)
- 757-683-6107 (fax)
ODU's regional Higher Education Centers
- ODU Peninsula Center in Hampton
- ODU Tri-Cities Center in Portsmouth
- ODU Virginia Beach Center
Schedule an appointment at your chosen location as soon as you know your exam date. "Walk-in" students will not be proctored.
Inform ODUOnline where you will be taking your exam by clicking HERE, so we can send your exam to the right location.
If you cannot meet a testing center's hours, rules, and conditions, you are encouraged to seek and register a third-party proctor. (Note: Any fees associated with a third-party proctor are your responsibility.)