Find a Proctor: Arizona or Washington
ODUOnline staff in Washington State and our partners in Arizona can provide proctoring services at certain offices. Please follow these steps:
- Identify the location where you plan to take your exam.
- Contact the ODU staff at your nearest ODU office.
- Schedule an appointment at your chosen location.
- Click #4 below to Inform ODUOnline where you will take your exam.
1. Identify a location where you will take your exams
Olympic College area near Bremerton, Washington
- ODUOnline has an office at Olympic College. Our staff in Washington can serve as proctors at this location.
Click here for our address and contact information at Olympic College.
Yavapai College Verde Valley and Prescott campuses in Arizona
- Thanks to our partnership with Yavapai College, their staff staff can serve as proctors at the Prescott campus and at the Verde Valley campus in Clarkdale.
Click here for the address and contact information of Yavapai College testing services.
2. Contact the location to confirm where you want to take your exam.
In Washington, contact ODU staff in Washington to confirm the location where you want to take your exam.
In Arizona, contact Yavapai College's testing services.
3. Schedule an appointment at your selected location.
"Walk-ins" will not be proctored!
4. Inform ODUOnline where you will be taking your exam
I can't use these locations. What should I do?
If you cannot meet a testing center's hours, rules, or conditions, you are encouraged to seek and register a third-party proctor. (Note: Any fees associated with a third-party proctor are your responsibility.)