Why ODU for Sport Management?
ODU's Sport Management degree will provide you with the sports business knowledge and experience you'll need to get into the game and on your way to a challenging and rewarding career.
You'll expand on previous undergraduate education and develop the ability to:
- Apply theory to practice in sport management settings
- Use critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Conduct research and analyze data
- Employ management and financial principles to achieve organizational objectives
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics to meet the needs and wants of sport consumers
- Plan events and operate sport facilities
- Manage sport organizations in accordance with legal and ethical standards
- Utilize existing and emerging technologies in the field of sport management