Why ODU for Sport Management?
ODU's Sport Management MSEd program will provide you with the sports business knowledge, skills, and hands-on industry experience you'll need to get into the game and on your way to a challenging and rewarding career.
You'll expand on previous undergraduate education and develop the ability to:
- Apply theory to practice in sport management settings
- Use critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Conduct research and analyze data
- Employ management and financial principles to achieve organizational objectives
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics to meet the needs and wants of sport consumers
- Plan events and operate sport facilities
- Manage sport organizations in accordance with legal and ethical standards
- Utilize existing and emerging technologies in the field of sport management