Military Scholarship Opportunity
Old Dominion University's Office of Distance Learning partners with the Military Connection Center to offer this annual $1,000 scholarship opportunity to current or former servicemembers disabled in the line of duty, their spouses and dependents.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A current or former service member (all branches, including the Coast Guard, National & Air Guard or Reserves) with a documented disability sustained in the line of duty.
- A spouse or dependent of a servicemember with a documented disability sustained in the line of duty.
- Surviving spouse or dependent of personnel killed in the line of duty.
How to apply
Applicants must write a short essay describing personal and career goals, as well as financial need.
- Complete the application form (PDF)
- Include copy of member (sponsor) VA disability documentation
- Submit complete application by May 15
Recipients will be notified in writing at the beginning of June.
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-968-2638.