Interested in getting a Master of Business Administration?
You might be able to save time and money with early entry to ODU's MBA program!
ODU's linked bachelor's to MBA program is designed for well-qualified ODU undergraduate students to start taking MBA courses as early as their junior year.
With this option, you could count up to 12 graduate credit hours toward both degrees. This reduces the total number of credit hours compared to earning your bachelor's and MBA separately.
- Achieve a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550.*
* Exceptional undergraduate students can apply for a GMAT waiver when they reach junior standing.
- Complete all lower level general education requirements.
- Complete at least 24 credit hours at ODU with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Achieve a minimum index of 1200 (index is computed as 200 times the ODU GPA plus GMAT score).
What Should I Do First?
- As early as possible, contact the MBA program about early entry options.
- Shortly after talking with the MBA program, tell your undergraduate academic advisor that you're interested in the linked MBA. They'll help you plan your undergraduate course of study based on the linked MBA requirements.
- Plan to take the GMAT at least two semesters before you plan to enroll in MBA courses.
- Apply to the MBA program. Click here for deadlines.