The Center for Learning and Teaching is the hub where online courses are developed at ODU. The CLT staff can provide faculty with professional graphic design, instructional design, and multimedia production services. CLT also supports faculty with workshops and training for Blackboard, Adobe Connect, classroom management, instructional strategies, and more.
- Schedule a consultation with CLT about your class or special project.
- Explore instructional tools supported by ITS
CLT can also guide you regarding:
- Exam Scheduling & Distribution for Online Classes
- Fair Use & Copyright
- How Delivery Mode Affects Teaching Strategy
- Managing Exams
- Syllabus Generator
- Copyright Request for Bb or Broadcast
- Coursepak Production Guide and Copyright Request
- Exam Scheduling and Distribution
- Software Request