The Center for Learning and Teaching (CLT) is the hub where online courses are developed at ODU. CLT staff can provide faculty with professional graphic design, instructional design, and multimedia production services. They also support faculty with workshops and training for Blackboard, web conferencing software, classroom management, instructional strategies, and more.
- Schedule a consultation with CLT about your class or special project.
Have questions about a specific task or learning technology? Check CLT's online FAQ for quick access to more information.
CLT can also guide you regarding:
- Exam Scheduling & Distribution for Online Classes
- Fair Use & Copyright
- How Delivery Mode Affects Teaching Strategy
- Managing Exams
- Copyright Request for Bb or Broadcast
- Coursepak Production Guide and Copyright Request
- Exam Scheduling and Distribution
- Software Request